Position: Account Manager
Location: Fort Wayne or Indianapolis, IN
Full/Part Time: Full Time
An Account Manager will be responsible for qualifying, proposing and closing profitable business through a multitude of processes. They can repeatedly demonstrate the ability to have a successful sales cycle while assuring customer satisfaction through repeat business.
The main responsibility of an Account Manager is to identify, qualify, and close business in accounts through:
• An ability to communicate the Zenetra value proposition and how it maps into solving client challenges.
• Lead generation and prospecting for new clients through cold calling, marketing events, and manufacturer networking.
• Implement and drive strategies to grow revenue from existing clients.
• Assist with developing content for corporate web site and other marketing items.
• Train/certify on relevant networking and security technologies as required to maintain vendor partnerships and effectively sell the solutions to customers.
• Gains understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Work with management to develop sales goals and then consistently meet/exceed those goals.
• Work independently or in teams to complete tasks/goals.
• Other duties as assigned.
A successful applicant for the Account Manager position should possess the following skills:
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
• Minimum 3 years of Account Management experience
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have working knowledge of a computer, including the ability to expertly navigate Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Individual must have a high-level understanding of networking and security infrastructure.
Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence and be able to speak intelligently and articulately with C-level executives and before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
Position requires a high amount of energy, motivation and self-initiation. Applicant must be extremely detail oriented. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as possess multi-tasking and negotiation skills. Must be a quick learner and have the ability to consult and partner with the customer. Travel can be expected for client meetings and trade shows, etc.; extensive overnight travel is not expected with this position.
To apply: submit cover letter, resume,
and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.